Monday, February 23, 2015

Awkward or Strange?

I wrote the "Today's Awkward" section just to entertain myself with my "boring" comedy. It is not the April Fool's day or whatsoever but it just happened naturally and of course, awkwardly.
Today was my first day to fulfill all applications for my future examination. It was quite tiring so I sat with some friends (including my comrade, perhaps this triggered my awkward) next to the room of head of department. We were talked about the necessity to take TOEFL exam as the requirements to graduate from our study. One of my friend was quite nervous to follow the exam because he has low confidence about his skill. All of sudden, I talked quite loudly said that perhaps cheating is one of the option to pass the exam. I explained all tricks I've done during my senior high in my exam. I talked carelessly. I forgot that this is not a good place to share my devilish tips. Fortunately, the head of department did not hear our conversation (hopefully) and if it is not, wish that they forgot who was talking about the devil's sharing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment