Saturday, July 25, 2015

Control your mind, do not let it controls you.

Hello my note, it's almost two months since my last post. I'm sorry I haven't "talk" to you, I'm not forgetting you. There're many things happened since last month so I can't post new story, although bunch of ideas popping inside my brain. It's looks like there's one thing that, probably, affect my passion to write beside my mood. It is about my mind itself.
Mind is a powerful thing. Most of our action is controlled by our mind, either conscious or unconscious mind (please correct me if it's wrong). I'll not tell about mind in detail because it's not my major education but I just want to share my experience with my "mind", of course it's related about my motivation to write.
I've motivate myself to start writing since I created this blog. Sharing is the reason of my passion to write. I was a person who always keep my problem, I never told it to anybody. Until I start to put all of my feeling in my phone, keep it as a note. At first, it's seems funny. Write a diary, in my opinion, is activity for a girl. However, something comes up in my mind. Alright I'll stop the intermezzo here, we'll back to the topic "mind".
I thought, something that appears before, is the visualization of what I kept. How come? I was used to be a reserved. Sharing is the last option for me at the time. But now, I realized one thing. My mind told me that it is not good for you to hide anything by yourself. It'll harm you sooner or later. Thus, the activity which I do now is the results of my unconscious mind as my self-defense mechanism to reduce the pain that I will suffer (wahaha, overly exaggerated expression).
Mind is complex. Even a mastermind, I guess, works harder to master it. To all of my friend, watch out with your mind. Control your  mind, do not let it controls you.
(By the way, my mind still control me to stop write more as if it can worsen my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment