Sunday, May 24, 2015

Being a Weirdo is a Talent, it is not an Option

Hello again my note, I'm sorry I didn't tell my story to you during these weeks recently. I'd like to write something but my will isn't strong enough to beat the villain (oh well, I'm not a hero anyway). Hey, isn't that last phrase is sounds weird, I mean talking or responding to my own words? Well, what's the point of doing that? Are you really ok to do that? Why you do such a weird thing?
Alright, my friends, mostly, asking me these questions often. I was only laughing at the time and I said that perhaps I'm the one who is very normal among all of my classmate, however, one of them said that "yeah you're extremely normal in the way you've tried to become a completely-normal" person.
Actually, I have no problem to be asked by such question because I was used to be asked by the same question in my past. I thought that was all of experience (hey, isn't it too short??), and the teaching point in this note is the one that you can read in the title of this post, thanks for being a reader to my absurd story, have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment