Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stick to the Schedule

Hi there, howdy?
I'm back, and it's been awhile my... (ok, just stop this greeting because you already said this once)
Alright, I'm sorry, I'll not do this again, we'll see about that.
Well, I forgot that my little note had been accompanied me a month eight days, haha, that's the detail. I'll try my best to keep in touch with my notes, unleashed everything I've been gathered whole time, and share with you, my precious watcher.
Actually, there were many things to share in my blog in last two weeks ago but because of something unwanted (I'll post it ASAP), I postponed it until..., yeah until I have my mood to write again. Don't worry, I'll keep my mood gauge so it won't be replenished completely. To do so, I've been looking for a way to solve this tiny-weenie-problem, and eureka! I called my invention (hello?? this is not yours) as "schedule".
I've realized that I have no exact time to write or put my ideas in this blog. Whenever many ideas popped out of my mind, I took my phone, composed the draft, and the result is the thing that you can read now. However, this seems to be quite reckless. How if I post too much in one occasion? How if I have no ideas to write? Of course this affect my note.
   
                                              Schedule image

                           (This thing is extremely helpful, believe me)

Thus, I will try to post something once in a week minimally if I'm not busy. I'll keep myself to stick to the schedule. Perhaps, I'll use a super glue to do that.
Now, I realized the power of schedule, one word with billion benefits. Never underestimate a little thing because maybe you just see it from a far distant, you will know how huge it is if it's near you.
Thanks for being with me and my concealed note, see you on the next story. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment