Monday, March 2, 2015

Introducing MTArt

It's been awhile since I wrote (are you sure?) my last note. Perhaps this because I wrote something wrong in my blog a couple of day ago? Well, whatever, it's not bothering me anyway.
Alright then, since I only post my personal thought everyday (ok, I'm kidding, err, is it too much?) now it's the time to create something new for me, write a poem. I called it as new activity because it's rare for me to do so. Poetic language is quite difficult for me to be composed into a magnificent work. I have a bad experience with poem (I got low marks on my exam about poetry in my senior high school) but not so pathetic you know.I will called the post as MTArt, it's a pun of my initial name plus word art, considering that poem is an art. Furthermore, all post related to art will be labeled as MTArt also.
Well, stay tuned in my blog and see the concealed things that will be revealed further. Enjoy reading and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment